Frequently Asked Questions
- How does this work?
- All you need to do to receive a gift is sign up, complete one offer yourself, and refer friends to do the same. We are paid commission for each offer completed by you and your referrals and we use this money to pay for the gifts.
- What happens with the information I give to you?
- My Account
- Can I have more than one account?
- You can only have one account on each of our sites. However, you can have an account on each of our sites, and you can use these accounts at the same time if you like.
- My personal details have changed. How do I update my account with the new details?
- If you have changed your name, email address or postal address, please let us know by contacting Support. We will update your account details for you.
- Can I continue to receive further gifts from my account once I have received a gift?
- Yes. Once you have received a gift, your account will be reset so that you can start again. When your account is reset, your own offer is automatically carried forward so you don�t have to complete another offer yourself. Any unused referrals you have are also automatically carried forward, so the only thing we remove is the referrals that you used towards your previous gift.
- My Account Status
- My account status is �not completed.� What does this mean?
- This means that we have not yet received details from our advertiser of any offers completed by you. This could be because you have not completed an offer yet � you need to complete one offer yourself before you can receive your free gift. Alternatively, it could mean that you have recently completed an offer but we have not yet been informed of this by our advertisers. We receive most offer completion details within a few days of the offer being completed so if your account hasn�t updated in that timescale, please get in touch so we can look into this for you.
- My account status is �pending.� What does this mean?
- This means that we have received details of your offer completion from our advertiser, and the offer is currently pending approval by our advertiser because they need to check that the offer has been completed correctly.
- How long will it be before the �pending� status is updated?
- It depends which offer you have completed as to how long the pending status lasts. Here are the details of the likely timescale for some of our most common offers that have a pending status:
Lovefilm free trial � up to 28 days (often this will take exactly 28 days but will take no longer than this)
Lovefilm Pay As You Go � up to 28 days (as above)
Gameduell � 30 days
Books Direct � usually between 7-10 days
Sky Digital � usually between 2-6 weeks, and this depends on when the service is installed.
Eon � usually between 2-6 weeks, and this depends when the supply is switched.
- My account status is �pending.� Do I need to let you have additional information?
- No. The pending status means that our advertiser is checking that the offer has been completed correctly, and your account status will be updated as soon as the advertiser gets back to us, so you don�t need to do anything else.
- My account status is �completed.� What does this mean?
- This means that we have received details of your offer completion from our advertiser. Your �completed� status will now stay on your account permanently, and you don�t need to complete any further offers yourself in order to receive gifts from our website. All you need to do now is to get referrals (please see the �Refer Friends� section below).
- Why is my account on hold?
- Accounts are placed on hold if we believe that our Terms & Conditions have been breached (please see our Terms & Conditions). If your account is on hold, please contact us for further information.
- Why is my referral�s account on hold?
- This means that we believe your referral�s account has breached our Terms & Conditions. We will not be able to provide you with specific information about the breach because we are restricted by the Data Protection Act, but if your referral contacts us direct we will give him/her a full explanation as to why the account has been placed on hold and we will advise them of any action that can be taken to resolve the problem.
- How do you know when an offer is completed?
- Offers are tracked using cookies, so we will know you have completed an offer as long as you access the offer through the link on the Offers page of your account.
- Do I need to complete my offer before I can start referring friends?
- No. You can complete your own offer and refer friends in whatever order you like.
- Are the same offers available to residents of each country?
- No, it depends which country you live in as to what offers are available to you. You can see full details of the current offers that are available to residents of other countries in the links below:
Republic of Ireland Offers
- I have completed an offer but it is not showing on my account. Why is this?
- It depends which offer you have completed as to how long it will take for the details of the offer completion to come through to us. We receive most details within a few days of the offer being completed, so if your account status has not changed within a few days, it is likely that your offer didn�t track correctly. We will give credit for all offers that have been correctly completed as long as we receive evidence of the offer completion from you. If you think your offer hasn�t tracked correctly, please contact Support and let us know which offer you have completed so we can follow this up for you.
- My referral�s offer isn�t showing. How can I resolve this?
- We can only accept evidence of untracked offers from the account holder that has completed the offer themselves. If one of your referrals has completed an offer but this isn�t showing within a few days of completion, they should contact us direct and we will ask them to provide us with details to confirm they have completed the offer correctly. As soon as your referral�s account status has been updated, this will automatically be reflected in the details for this referral on the My Status page of your account.
- I can�t complete an offer myself. Can I still receive a free gift?
- Yes, if you are unable (or unwilling) to complete an offer yourself, we give the option of exchanging three of your completed referrals for your own offer credit. If you would like to do this, please contact us through Support once you have at least three completed referrals. Once we credit your account with your own offer completion, this will stay on your account permanently so you will not need to complete another offer yourself (or exchange any further referrals) in order to receive further gifts from the same account.
- Refer Friends
- What is a referral, and how do I refer people?
- A referral is someone who joins our site using your unique referral link � you will find this on the Refer Friends page of your account. As soon as someone signs up to our site using your referral link, their details will automatically be shown on the My Status page of your account.
- Can I refer someone I live with?
- No, we can only allow one account per household on each of our sites.
- Can my referral sign up using my computer?
- No. We cannot give credit for referrals who sign up to our site or complete an offer using the same IP address as you. There is more than one reason for this, and the main reason is that our advertisers can refuse to pay us for offers completed using a shared IP address because this can indicate that the referral has not signed up independently. Shared IP addresses can also cause problems with offer tracking.
- Can I transfer my referral credits between sites?
- No. When a referral signs up for you, this means they have created an account on the site that you have referred them to. We can only give you referral credit on the site they have joined because we cannot move your referral�s account to another site.
- Are there any time limits for obtaining referrals?
- No. There are no time limits on any of our sites for obtaining referrals, so you can do this as quickly or slowly as you like and you will be eligible for your gift whenever you have met the requirements.
- Can I refer people who live in a different country?
- Yes, our sites are open worldwide. You can use the same referral link (found on the Refer Friends page of your account) to refer people from any of these countries.
- Do my referrals have to complete an offer themselves to count towards my gift?
- Yes. We receive commission for each offer completed by your referrals and we use this money to pay for your gift.
- How do I know if my referral has completed an offer?
- As soon as your referral signs up using your referral link, their details will be included in a list on the My Status page of your account. Their own account status will be displayed, so you will be able to see if they have completed their own offer or not.
- I have the number of referrals needed for my gift. What happens now?
- As long as you have completed your own offer, a �verify� button will appear on your account. All you need to do is press this button and your account will be verified shortly (please see �Verifications� below).
- When is my account verified?
- Once you have met the requirements for a gift, a �verify� button will appear on the My Status page of your account, and you press this for your account to be verified.
- What is verification?
- Account verification is the process when we check that you and your referrals have followed our Terms & Conditions. We verify accounts to ensure that we are providing quality leads to the businesses that advertise through the links on our sites. Our Terms & Conditions protect us from non-payment by our advertisers, and we cannot give credit for offers completed on accounts that have broken our Terms & Conditions. This is necessary to protect our business and to ensure that members are not rewarded for fraudulent activities.
- How often are accounts verified?
- Verification usually takes up to around 7-10 days.
- What happens when my account passes verification successfully?
- When your account passes verification successfully, we will remove the referrals that were needed for your gift, and your account status will be updated to �processing.� This means that we are processing your order, and we normally place orders within 2-3 days of the account being verified.
- Can I receive more than one free gift?
- Yes. You can create one account on each of our sites. On all of our sites, once you have received your gift you can reset your account and start again so you can receive an unlimited number of gifts. When your account is reset, your own offer credit is automatically carried forward, so you don�t have to complete another offer yourself in order to receive further gifts from the same account. All unused referrals are also carried forward towards your next gift.
- Will I be charged any shipping or delivery costs?
- No. We cover all associated costs with getting your gift to you.
- How long will it take to receive my gift?
- Once your account has been verified (please see �verifications� category above), your order will be processed, and gifts are normally ordered within 2-3 days of accounts passing verification.
- What if the gift I want is out of stock?
- We will try to purchase the item you have requested from a number of reputable websites, however, sometimes items are in high demand and we are unable to obtain stock. If we are unable to order your gift within a reasonable amount of time (usually a few weeks), we will contact you and offer you an alternative gift of your choice up to the same value of the gift you have verified for. Alternatively, you may be offered 100% cash alternative to enable you to purchase the gift yourself.
- What is a �custom order� and how does this work?
- We offer �custom orders� on several of our sites. Custom orders are subject to the normal minimal referral requirements of each site. Please let us know what you would like, and be specific i.e. model numbers etc where appropriate. It helps if you send us a link to an online store where the item can be ordered online, and we use Amazon as our preference but we will order from other places as long as the online store allows the delivery address to be different from the credit/debit cardholder's address. We will then send you a quote of how many referrals the item(s) would be, and you can decide whether you want to go ahead with the custom order. If so, we will update your account to reflect this.
If you have any other queries please contact us on our Support Desk